Woodstock 2012 Vacancies
As I did before, and hope to continue to do – these are the vacancies for 2012. One starts February 2012, and the remainder would start in July 2012. Please check out the website, and if you have any questions regarding any of the below positions, please let me know.
- ESL Teacher: (Start date: 1st February 2012)
- Librarian: The Woodstock School Librarian is responsible for the operation and management of the School’s Learning Resource Centers (support/service department) and the Information, Media and Technology Department (academic department), more specifically for direct management of the Senior School LRC (including the Vera Marley Library and the adjacent computer labs) and the general oversight of the Quad Learning Resource Centre (Library).You can read about the Learning Resource Centers via this link.
- Mathematics Teacher – two positions. Click hereto read about the mathematics department.
- Position 1: to teach various classes from 7th grade through 12th grade. The teacher should be competent in content mastery of the following subjects: Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, and Pre-Calculus, and Statistics.Position 2: a statistics teacher to teach AP Statistics and regular Statistics.
- English Teacher, Senior School. Ability to teach AP an advantage. Click here to read about the English department.
- Junior School Teacher
- Senior Accountant: The Senior Accountant must have a Bachelor’s or higher degree and have 5+ years experience in accounting/finance in computerised applications.
For more information, check out the site .